This is the Linux app named MED-FOES to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as med-foes-0.6.2-installer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MED-FOES to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MED-FOES to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMED-FOES is an implementation of a stochastic Agent-Based Simulation (ABS) system for analyzing demographic changes in a single population of Medfly (Ceratitis capitata) over time. The simulation currently takes population extinction as a given because it aims to give us better estimates of necessary quarantine lengths in areas where Medfly is not currently established but does repeatedly invade. Thus the objective of this software is to estimate the time to local extirpation based on known ranges of developmental, survivorship and reproductive parameters, as well as assumed ranges of an eradication pressure parameter. For a complete analysis and estimate of time to extirpation one would execute a large number of individual simulations evenly distributed over parameter space to estimate the time at which an arbitrary percentage of the simulations show extirpation.
Government, Science/Research, Agriculture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/medfoes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.