This is the Linux app named Media Server Control Panel whose latest release can be downloaded as mscplite-current.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Media Server Control Panel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Media Server Control Panel
MSCP (Media Server Control Panel) is a management interface for Icecast2 with comprehensive functionality. An administrator can create users and then edit access rights, set the number of listener slots, enable or disable AutoDJ, etc. Users may change several parameters of the Icecast2 server and the AutoDJ on a web-based interface. Audio compression formats supported by the AutoDJs are MP3, OGG/Vorbis and FLAC. Audio streaming formats supported by the AutoDJs are MP3, OGG/Vorbis and AAC+. Stream Transcoder broadcast formats: MP3, OGG, OPUS
MSCP does not require an SQL server and runs on an independent web server. It also sets Icecast2 to 100% Shoutcast-compatible mode.
System Administrators, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mscplite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.