This is the Linux app named Memcache++ Client whose latest release can be downloaded as memcachepp-0.11.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Memcache++ Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA header-only, type-safe, thread-safe, and cross-platform C++ memcache client released under the Boost Software License, building on top of the Boost C++ Library.
- Almost complete support for the memcache protocol.
- Header-only C++ library.
- Cross-platform (works in Linux, Windows, Unix).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/memcachepp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.