This is the Linux app named mers whose latest release can be downloaded as mers.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Portable software related to Mersenne numbers.
Useful to automate certain tasks related to GIMPS (www.mersenne.org) for computers that cannot run the GIMPS software for whatever reason.
Much of the code has been in use since 1990 or so by a few people.
The project web site at https://mers.sourceforge.io/mersenne.html has data about Mersenne numbers from many people generated by this and other software, notably from the GIMPS project.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
Perl, C++, C
Perl DBI/DBD, MySQL, SQL-based, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mers/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.