This is the Linux app named Meta Backup whose latest release can be downloaded as meta-backup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Meta Backup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Meta Backup is a simple wizard that lets you make a DEB meta-package off all installed applications and repositories/PPA's on all your Debian/Ubuntu/Derivatives system. Creating a backup takes only 20 seconds. ("View all files" for cli,gtk,kde deb
- Save software selection to deb meta package
- Save repository information to deb meta package
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, KDE, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meta-backup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.