This is the Linux app named Metalinks whose latest release can be downloaded as metalink-checker-5.1-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metalinks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
[[We are in the progress of moving to github]]
Metalinks is a project to facilitate data distribution over mirrors and P2P networks. It does so by defining an XML format and the tools to handle these. The metalink files contain all the information needed to download and verify files.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Python, C++, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metalinks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.