This is the Linux app named methylr whose latest release can be downloaded as Linux-supporteddockercontainer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named methylr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Here we introduce methylR, a complete pipeline for the analysis of both 450K and EPIC Illumina arrays which not only offers data visualization and normalization but also provide additional features such as the annotation of the genomic features resulting from the analysis, pairwise comparisons of DMCs with different graphical representation plus functional and pathway enrichment as downstream analysis, all packed in a minimal, elegant and intuitive graphical user interface which brings the analysis of array DNA methylation data.
- DNA methylation
- Shiny apps
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (UI)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/methylr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.