This is the Linux app named Metl ETL Data Integration whose latest release can be downloaded as metl-3.6.0.r17.war. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metl ETL Data Integration with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Metl ETL Data Integration
Metl is a simple, web-based ETL tool that allows for data integrations including database, files, messaging, and web services. Supports RDBMS, SOAP, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, XML, FIXLEN, CSV, JSON, ZIP, and more.
Metl implements scheduled integration tasks without the need for custom coding or heavy infrastructure. It can be deployed in the cloud or in an internal data center, and it was built to allow developers to extend it with custom components.
- Web based for easy deployment on-premise or in the cloud
- Download, install and run in minutes
- Configure with graphical drag and drop components
- Leverage web services, jms queues, databases, and flat files
- Model, parse, format, sort, route, lookup, map, and more
- Create custom components for specialized needs
- Distribute Metl agents to deploy and run integrations anywhere Download
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.