This is the Linux app named Metrics whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.2.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metrics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Metrics is a Java library which gives you unparalleled insight into what your code does in production. Metrics provides a powerful toolkit of ways to measure the behavior of critical components in your production environment. With modules for common libraries like Jetty, Logback, Log4j, Apache HttpClient, Ehcache, JDBI, Jersey and reporting backends like Graphite, Metrics provides you with full-stack visibility. The central library for Metrics is metrics-core, which provides some basic functionality. The starting point for Metrics is the MetricRegistry class, which is a collection of all the metrics for your application (or a subset of your application). Each metric is associated with a MetricRegistry, and has a unique name within that registry. A gauge is the simplest metric type. It just returns a value. If, for example, your application has a value which is maintained by a third-party library, you can easily expose it by registering a Gauge instance which returns that value.
- Measure the behavior of critical components in your production environmen
- Metrics provides you with full-stack visibility
- Modules for common libraries like Jetty, Logback, Log4j, Apache HttpClient, etc.
- Metrics comes with a pre-built health check
- Centralize your service’s health checks
- Every metric in a registry has a unique name, which is just a dotted-name string
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metrics.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.