This is the Linux app named metRology to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as metRology_0.9-28-0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named metRology to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
metRology to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:An R package for metrology. metRology provides classes and calculation and plotting functions for metrology applications, including measurement uncertainty estimation and (eventually) inter-laboratory metrology comparison studies.
- Plotting for Key Comparisons (dot-and-bar, consistency)
- Uncertainty evaluation using algebraic or numeric differentiation, with support for correlation
- Monte Carlo evaluation of uncertainty (including correlation for normally distributed variables)
- Classes and functions for location estimates for metrology comparisons
- Mandel's h and k statistics and plots for interlaboratory studies
- Support functions for an excel interface
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metrology/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.