This is the Linux app named MGSyn whose latest release can be downloaded as MGSynTestcase.0.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MGSyn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MGSyn (Model, Game, Synthesis) is an open-source tool which integrates game-based synthesis into model-driven development for industrial control and automation. It is served for research and educational purposes.
MGSyn has been originally developed by Department of Informatics (Unit 6), TU München and fortiss GmbH and is now maintained by fortiss GmbH. The software is released under the GNU General Public License Version 3.0 (GPLv3).
Please download the tutorial for step-by-step instructions on installing and using the tool.
It is advised to use 32-bit version (Eclipse) associated in the "MGSyn supplementary files", as the 64-bit version will by default demand huge memory, which may lead to Java exceptions.
- Game-based synthesis
- Integration into the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF + Xpand)
- Easy modeling for industrial automation (supporting FESTO MPS)
- Interactive simulator - running without concrete hardware
- Synthesis with performance guarantees (parallelization, cost on actions)
Information Technology, Science/Research, Manufacturing
Perl, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mgsyn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.