This is the Linux app named mialib to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mialib-0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mialib to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mialib to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:mialib is a core library for game development and interactive graphics research, this has utility modules and defines a framework for developing graphical applications like games.
- Classes for Shaders, FBOs, Text Rendering
- Hight-level vectorial math
- Mesh simplification and disrete LOD (alpha)
- Scene management and octree subdivision
- Bullet Physics
- Built-in realistic realtime rendering engine using Defferred Rendering, Cascaded Shadow Maps, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, HDR Rendering, Custom Materials (alpha)
- Frustum Culling
- Resource management (alpha)
- Asymmetric frustum cameras for realistic 3d rendering and immersive virtual reality
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mialib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.