This is the Linux app named Mic the model whose latest release can be downloaded as MicTheModel_Jar_20120525.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mic the model with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mic the model
µic is a modelling engine for simulations of microstructural development. It takes localied behaviours as input from the user and integrates the global behaviour, with the calculation of all interactions as required by the application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/micepfl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.