This is the Linux app named MICR Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as micrtools-1.0-beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MICR Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MICR Tools is a java library dedicated to parsing check MICR data, repair of MICR, and other utilities for dealing with various MICR-related data. Check21-specific utilities include scanner character repair and an X9.37 compliant file framework.
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/micrtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.