This is the Linux app named Micro XQuery Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as mxquery-bin-0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Micro XQuery Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Micro XQuery Engine
MXQuery is a low-footprint implementation of XQuery 1.0, XQuery Update 1.0, XQuery Fulltext 1.0 and XQuery Scripting 1.0 as well as a subset of XQuery 1.1 (windowing, try/catch). It provides extensions to do data stream processing/CEP and SOAP/REST
Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a network-based DBMS (database system), XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mxquery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.