This is the Linux app named Microweber whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Microweber with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Microweber is an open source, Drag and Drop website builder and a powerful next generation CMS with a built-in E-commerce feature. Whatever your website may be, be it an online shop, business website or personal blog, you can easily build it with Microweber. Because of its exceptional Drag and Drop technology, Microweber makes it easier than ever to build your website even without technical knowledge, and see the changes you make to your site in real time. Its revolutionary Real-Time Text Writing & Editing feature alongside its Drag and Drop feature means the user experience is significantly improved, and users are able to achieve a visually appealing website and easier content management with a lot less time and effort.
- Drag & Drop technology
- Real-Time Text Writing & Editing
- Powerful Admin Panel
- E-commerce Solution
- Blog Platform
- File Management
- Customizable Designs
- Mobile Friendly
- SEO Friendly
- High Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microweber.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.