This is the Linux app named MicroWSS whose latest release can be downloaded as MicroWSS-1.1-wParser.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MicroWSS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MicroWSS is a lightweight web services server/toolkit written in Java. Its purpose it to allow for simple development and deployment of services that use SOAP 1.2 and WSDL. It handles everything relating to XML, so that you only need to deal with Java.
- Easily embeddable. MicroWSS does not require Java EE or a particular application server to work.
- Simple. Web operations are reduced to Java methods that operate on user-defined input and output structures.
- Dynamic. The toolkit allows to write servers with programmatic deployment of new operations.
- Pure Java. MicroWSS does not require the developer to handle any XML. It automatically generates WSDL from Java data structures, parses SOAP requests and generates SOAP responses.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microwss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.