This is the Linux app named MicroZip whose latest release can be downloaded as MicroZIP2.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MicroZip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MicroZip is a powerful file compression and encryption utility for mobile phones which allows you to create and extract compressed archives in multiple formats and encrypt sensitive information with powerful AES-256 encryption. MicroZip can create and extract ZIP,TAR,TGZ,TBZ2 archives and extract many other formats as JAR,GZ,BZ2,TBZ,WAR,BZIP2,GZIP,Z,TAZ,CBZ etc.
MicroZip allows you to extract selected files without extracting the whole ZIP archive.
MicroZip also supports encrypted ZIP archives with both classic ZIP encryption and AES 256 encryption algorithm.
- Support for multiple archive formats (ZIP,TAR,TGZ, TBZ2)
- Encrypt sensitive data with powerful AES-256 encryption. (WinZipAES-256)
- Extract password protected Zip files with ZipCrypto and AES-256 algorithm
- Simple and stylish user interface
- Capable of extracting single file without extracting whole zip file
- High portability. Supports any j2me device with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.0
- Low memory footprint
- Extract only support for various archives: JAR,WAR,CBZ,Z,TAZ etc
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microzip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.