This is the Linux app named MIDA whose latest release can be downloaded as MIDAmodel.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MIDA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project provides the source code for the Mitochondiral Infectious Damage Adaptation (MIDA) model of aging.
A probabilistic modeling approach is applied by solving the master equation in mitochondrial quality state space in the presence of fusion-fission events, decay of functional quality, mitophagy and mitochondrial biogenesis, as well as molecular damage originating from a random source or from infectious events during fusion and fission.
The provided source code is written in C and performs the time integration of the master equation for the time-evolution of the probability to find mitochondria in states of quality q at time t. Output is generated in terms of data files and the graphical visualization of readout parameters is automatically performed using the Graphical Layout Engine (GLE; see: http://glx.sourceforge.net/). Please, send email to thilo.figge<at>hki-jena.de to request a copy of the source code.
- MIDAmodel.zip --- zipped file containing the following four files:
- input.ini: general input file requiered by mlcm.c and visual.c
- mlcmdata.ini: input file required by mlcm.c, if to start from a predefined probability distribution
- mlcm.c: c program to be compiled and run in a standard fashion, creating data output
- visual.c: c program to be complied and run in a standard fashion, creating visual data output
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mida-model/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.