This is the Linux app named MiDataSets whose latest release can be downloaded as MiDataSets_V1_3_network.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MiDataSets with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In 2015, we converted MiDataSets and cDataSets to open Collective Knowledge Format (CK) and moved them here: http://github.com/ctuning/ctuning-datasets-min
CK allows you to simplify compilation and execution of these benchmarks across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android ...).
In this project, we collect multiple datasets for a MiBench benchmark (free, commercially representative embedded benchmark suite) to create the conditions for a more realistic benchmarking of different computing systems.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midatasets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.