This is the Linux app named Might and Magic 6-8 Level Editor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MM8LevelEditor-package-3.47.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Might and Magic 6-8 Level Editor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Might and Magic 6-8 Level Editor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Java Utility to edit and create new game content for Might and Magic 8 with support for 6 and 7. This is an extension of the no-longer-developed UnLod java utility for MM8. MM8LevelEditor is no longer actively developed. A new MMLevelEditor is being re
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java SWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mm8leveleditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.