This is the Linux app named MILT: Matlab Imitation Learning Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as milt_0_7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MILT: Matlab Imitation Learning Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MILT: Matlab Imitation Learning Toolbox
MILT is designed to facilitate research in imitation learning through first-person computer games. Featuring strategic, tactical and reactive modules, it allows developers to work with their preferred games or take advantage of integrated Quake2 support.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/miltmatlab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.