This is the Linux app named minder to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as deploy.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named minder to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
minder to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This software presents a ﬂexible and conﬁgurable proposal for monitoring and management of real and virtual HPC infrastructures, compatible with paradigm of cloud computing.
We help you to answer:
1) What is the performance of my resources?
2) What equipment and resources do we have already?
3) What do we need to upgrade or repair?
4) What can we consolidate to reduce complexity or reduce energy use?
5) What resources would be better reused somewhere else?
Status: PreAlpha, so any help shall be welcome.
Made for LINUX.
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)
- Balancing efficiency and usability
- Intelligent and Centralized Management
- Plug and Play
- Custom Installation
- Prepared for Mobile
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/theminder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.