This is the Linux app named MindRaider whose latest release can be downloaded as mindraider-8.0-allplatforms.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MindRaider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MindRaider is a personal notebook and outliner. Where do you keep private remarks like ideas, plans, gift tips and howtos? Loads of documents and remarks spread around the file system? Can you find a remark when you need it? No? Try MindRaider!
- knowledge management
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mindraider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.