This is the Linux app named Mindwave Reader 512 whose latest release can be downloaded as Mindwave-Reader512-2-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mindwave Reader 512 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mindwave Reader 512
DESCRIPTIONMindwave Reader 512
Downloads Raw EEG readings to a .csv file, 512 lines per second.
Written in Java 7 (32-bit) Netbeans 8.0.2
(does not work with Java 64-bit).
Based on Thinkgear wrapper written by David Cheatham
and is a project of
is the source code
ThinkGear Interface Test-2.0-Setup.exe
is the setup program
Many thanks to Gutenberg for creating the setup for me.
It tested well on my Windows 7 computer, but does not work on my Windows 10 computer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mindwavereader512/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.