This is the Linux app named Mindwave Reader One whose latest release can be downloaded as MindwaveReaderOne-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mindwave Reader One with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mindwave Reader One
DESCRIPTIONMindwave Reader One is written in C# 2010
ThinkGearNET (Version 8)
was written by Brian Peek
ThinkGearNet code is Open Source
Mindwave Reader One (One line per second) – Version 1
A modified version of ThinkGearNet designed to
read EEG from a Mindwave and save the results to a .csv file
a project of alphagammawaves Blog
Mindwave Reader One - Version 1 - April 2015
Please go there if you have any comments or suggestions
Mindwave Reader One is also Open Source
- C# 2010
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mindwavereaderone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.