This is the Linux app named MinecraftModManager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MinecraftModManager_Beta_1.0.1_src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinecraftModManager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MinecraftModManager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:When completed it should allow simultaneous launch of one instance of client & one instance of server with selected mods installed & runtime configurations.
It should be able to capture output streams so that informative text regarding java exceptions can be forwarded to the appropriate modders.
---Have not yet decided whether to perform the above via text-file capture or console buffer.
UI will be implemented with wxwidgets, to enable full functionality on all supported platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minecraftmodman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.