This is the Linux app named Minesweeper 3D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Minesweeper3D-1.1_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Minesweeper 3D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Minesweeper 3D to run in Linux online
In Minesweeper 3D you have on one hand the original gameplay, but from a three-dimensional view. On the other hand the game allows you to play a bigger field, with even more layers, in the third dimension.
It is freeware, you can just download and try it. It will work on Windows 7.
Minesweeper uses OpenGL with the SoftPixelEngine http://softpixelengine.sourceforge.net/
- any sized gamefields
- three-dimensional fields
- movable camera
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minesweeper3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.