This is the Linux app named MinForth whose latest release can be downloaded as MF348_Windows_211105.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinForth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MinForth V3.4 is a classic Forth system with command-line interface. Development resource requirements are minimal. A source text editor and a C compiler are sufficient. By design no toolchain is required to adapt or rebuild MinForth. A complete rebuild takes only few seconds. Current sources are for Windows and Linux (32-bit or 64-bit).
MinForth primitive definitions are written in mixed Forth and C language and are transpiled to pure C code. Main but not exclusive application for the transpiler is to build the MinForth V3.4 high-level Forth compiler.
MinForth V3.4 is widely conformant to the Forth-2012 draft standard and passes the usual test suites. Feedback and bug reports are welcome per
- Usenet forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/comp.lang.forth
- email to email@example.com
- Forth-to-C transpiler
- ISO/ANS Forth compiler
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minforth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.