This is the Linux app named mingw-w64-dgn whose latest release can be downloaded as mingw-w64-bin-x86_64-20210807.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mingw-w64-dgn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
drangon's mingw-w64 ( mingw-w64.sf.net ) build, native toolchain and cross toolchain for 32bit windows and 64bit windows x64, and some libraries :
<1> toolchain : binutils gcc11 mingw-w64 gdb make yasm nasm
see https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64-dgn/wiki/ToolChain/ for more detail.
<2> mingw-dgn-lib : pthreads-win32 sqlite openssl zlib bzip2 apr pcre pcre2 libiconv gettext
libsdl portaudio giflib xvid xavs x264 x265 libvpx lame opencore-amr opus ffmpeg
pugixml jsoncpp curl lua libuv fltk-1.4
see https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64-dgn/wiki/MingwDgnLib/ for more detail.
<3> other seperate library : wxWidgets qt5
see https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64-dgn/wiki/OtherLibraries/ for more detail.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64-dgn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.