This is the Linux app named minidlna-webinterface whose latest release can be downloaded as minidlna_rev16c.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named minidlna-webinterface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Basic Webinterface for minidlna-Server
- SQLLite-Browser integrated (for browsing source Data)
- DLC/CCF/RSDF-Creator API integrated for Package-Download
- Direct-Webdownload of Singlefiles
- Webbased Administration of the config possible
- The Readme instructs you also how you could protect the system
- Listing of Movies/Music/Picture of the MINIDLNA
- Searchfeature in the whole database, and direct listing with download possibility
- If want, you can watch a video direct in your browser (if supported)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna-web/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.