This is the Linux app named Minimal OpenGL Utility Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mogul.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Minimal OpenGL Utility Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Minimal OpenGL Utility Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis Minimal OpenGL Utility Library is a library similar to GLUT, only with fewer features! You can write window-system-independent OpenGL programs with even fewer lines of code than GLUT. Initial support for X11 and Win32. Examples.
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libmogul/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.