This is the Linux app named MiniMek to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RogueMekbeta3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MiniMek to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MiniMek to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mini games using Meks. These use some art assets from megamek (http://megamek.info/) and therefore these games are also licensed under the GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html).
To play the games visit the game's page: http://minimek.sourceforge.net
The newest game is called "RogueMek". It is a Rogue-like adaptation of the Battletech board game. In it you choose your mech then battle it out against multiple enemy mechs. The beta release video can be watched here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBX4P85o3Lo
The first game was called "Urbie Defense" where you must defend your Urbanmechs from the enemy waves as long as you can. Watch a gameplay video of it here: http://youtu.be/LQJTH4RbZR8
The second game was "Bouncing Urbies", which is a clone of the classic DOS game "Bouncing Babies.
- Atlas Zambonies
- Crosshairs that change color to reflect the status of the respective Urbanmech
- Increasingly difficult waves of enemies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minimek/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.