This is the Linux app named MiniPauker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MiniPauker_1.1.1-custommenu.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MiniPauker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MiniPauker to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMiniPauker is like Pauker.sf.net a generic flashcard learning program, but written in J2ME for the use with mobile devices supporting J2ME with MIDP2, JSR-75. MiniPauker is compatible with Pauker (import/export). Similar: http://bit.ly/dVew9q
- Runs on most mobile phones
- Compatible with the desktop Pauker application
- You can learn and repeat or only repeat already learned "flash cards"
- Import/export from/to Pauker lesson file
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minipauker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.