This is the Linux app named MiniTik whose latest release can be downloaded as minitik_v1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MiniTik with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MiniTik is a minimalist AOL Instant Messenger client written in Tcl/Tk. MiniTik evolved directly from Tik 0.75 (the last AOL release) and continues the legacy of the minimalist patch that I started early in Tik's open-source development cycle.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minitik/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.