This is the Linux app named Mister JSON whose latest release can be downloaded as mrjson.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mister JSON with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mister JSON is a Delphi class to parse JSON. Slim and very fast (see comparison). Stream oriented, supports for-in loops. Much work has still to be done (turn it into a palette component, provide design-time properties, support JSON generation, and so on).
- Fast parsing engine
- Stores JSON objects using red black trees for lightning fast access even on very large objects
- Easy to use
- Supports modern Delphi's for..in loops to traverse objects and arrays
- Full Unicode support
- Stream oriented
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/misterjson/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.