This is the Linux app named ML.NET whose latest release can be downloaded as ML.NET1.6.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ML.NET with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With ML.NET, you can create custom ML models using C# or F# without having to leave the .NET ecosystem. ML.NET lets you re-use all the knowledge, skills, code, and libraries you already have as a .NET developer so that you can easily integrate machine learning into your web, mobile, desktop, games, and IoT apps. ML.NET offers Model Builder (a simple UI tool) and ML.NET CLI to make it super easy to build custom ML Models. These tools use Automated ML (AutoML), a cutting edge technology that automates the process of building best performing models for your Machine Learning scenario. All you have to do is load your data, and AutoML takes care of the rest of the model building process. ML.NET has been designed as an extensible platform so that you can consume other popular ML frameworks (TensorFlow, ONNX, Infer.NET, and more) and have access to even more machine learning scenarios, like image classification, object detection, and more.
- Sentiment analysis
- Customer segmentation
- Sales spike detection
- Object and fraud detection
- Sales forecasting
- Image classification
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m-learning-for-net.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.