This is the Linux app named mLabyrinth to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mLabyrinth-126.96.36.199.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mLabyrinth to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mLabyrinth to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a small game where you have to find your way out of a labyrinth. Collect as much money as possible and find the secret! Then you can search for the finish. Beat your best friend on three maps bigger than 1,587,500 px²! Have a lot of fun!
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mlabyrinth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.