This is the Linux app named MLT Multimedia Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as mlt-6.26.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MLT Multimedia Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MLT Multimedia Framework
A multimedia authoring and processing framework and a video playout server for television broadcasting.
- Provides an object model to author, manipulate, serialize, and deserialize multitrack audio/video projects with filters and transitions
- Integration with many libraries for multimedia including FFmpeg, Jack, LADSPA, SoX, SRC (libsamplerate), frei0r, GTK+, Qt, and SDL
- Comprehensive and optimized suite of video and audio effects including image scaling, alpha-compositing, deinterlacing, masking, motion-tracking, audio mixing, audio gain, and wipe transitions
- Supports combining various video formats, frame rates, and resolutions (including HD) on the timline
- Supports SDI input and output
- High-level language bindings for C++, C#, Java, Lua, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and TCL
- Doxygen-based API Documentation
- YAML-based metadata and schema for documentation of modules, their services, and parameters
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Non-interactive (Daemon)
Python, Perl, C++, C, Ruby, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mlt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.