This is the Linux app named MLton whose latest release can be downloaded as mlton-20200817-amd64-mingw-gmp-dynamic.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MLton with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MLton is a whole-program optimizing compiler for Standard ML. MLton generates small executables with excellent runtime performance, utilizing untagged and unboxed native integers, reals, and words, unboxed native arrays, fast arbitrary-precision arithmetic based on GnuMP, and multiple code generation and garbage collection strategies. In addition, MLton provides a feature rich Standard ML programming environment, with full support for SML97 as given in The Definition of Standard ML (Revised), a number of useful language extensions, a complete implementation of the Standard ML Basis Library, various useful libraries, a simple and fast C foreign function interface, the ML Basis system for programming with source libraries, and tools such as a lexer generator, a parser generator, and a profiler.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mlton/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.