This is the Linux app named mmmv_notes whose latest release can be downloaded as 2018_07_25_mmmv_notes.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mmmv_notes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The mmmv_notes is a collection of code examples, notes-as-code. The notes can have many forms, but they tend to have the form of micro-libraries and practical utilities that are tested to work at the time of their publication.
The utilities and micro-libraries are NOT guaranteed to work, because they are NOT kept up to date with the changes in programming languages that they are written in and they are NOT kept up to date with the changes in libraries and/or other components that they depend on.
- rsync based backup script
- Bash code examples, including SSH tunnel creation, MySQL dumps
- collection of URLs for seeding a cyberpunk personal search engine instance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mmmv-notes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.