This is the Linux app named Mobile Web Server whose latest release can be downloaded as raccoon_connector_1_0_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile Web Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobile Web Server
S60/Symbian port of Apache httpd and connectivity solution that provides HTTP access to a mobile phone from the Internet. For installation and other information, please follow the 'Project Web Site' link to the right, or Project->Website from the menu.
Advanced End Users, Developers
C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raccoon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.