This is the Linux app named Mobup - MOBile UPloader for Flickr to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Mobup_5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobup - MOBile UPloader for Flickr to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobup - MOBile UPloader for Flickr to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mobup is a J2ME application created by Consultechnology that manages photo uploads on Flickr from a mobile device. It has the possibility to shoot your photo and add title, tags and description; you can add it to sets/groups and post it to your blog.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mobup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.