This is the Linux app named Mock Network Services 4 Java whose latest release can be downloaded as mns4j-1.0.3-src.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mock Network Services 4 Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mock Network Services 4 Java
Mock objects for JUnitTests for common network services: http(s), SMTP and POP3. The focus was to easily have the services return defined errors or predefined documents independent of application level security and sophisticated data-store.
Developers, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mns4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.