This is the Linux app named mod DNA-Based Installer (modDNA) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as unbsa.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mod DNA-Based Installer (modDNA) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mod DNA-Based Installer (modDNA) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Mod Organizer (MO) provides a very solid way of installing mods. Skyrim Total Enhancement Project (S.T.E.P.) provides a very good collection of mods. Still, installing large collections (such as S.T.E.P.) takes many hours, mostly of menial and error-prone keypressing and mouseclicking,
The aim of modDNA is to eventually speed it up to the point of "download 'DNA' developed by guru", then "download files necessary to reconstruct this DNA" (with modDNA providing hints for download), and finally "press the button 'replicate from DNA' and wait". There is a long road ahead, but if it works - much more people will be able to enjoy improved graphics and gameplay of modded Skyrim.
A a part of the project, simple bsa command-line extractor, unbsa.exe, has been created. It is currently available in Files section. If you have problems with it - please open a ticket.
Please see link below for further details on modDNA.
- Minimized effort and errors for installing large mod collections like S.T.E.P.
- Ability to share and compare mod setups without the need to share gigabytes of data
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modorganizer-autoinstaller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.