This is the Linux app named MODLEM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as weka-modlem.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MODLEM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MODLEM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project is a WEKA (Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis) compatible implementation of MODLEM - a Machine Learning algorithm which induces minimum set of rules. These rules can be adopted as a classifier (in terms of ML). It is a sequential covering algorithm, which was invented to cope with numeric data without discretization. Actually the nominal and numeric attributes are treated in the same way: attribute's space is being searched to find the best rule condition during rule induction. In result numeric attribute's conditions are more precise and closely describe the class. This algorithm contains some aspects of Rough Set Theory: the class definition can be described accordingly to its lower or upper approximation. For more information, see: Stefanowski, Jerzy. The rough set based rule induction technique for classification problems. In: Proc. 6th European Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing, vol. 1. Aachen, 1998. s. 109-113.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modlem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.