This is the Linux app named Modular Socket Server Daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as mssd-0.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modular Socket Server Daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modular Socket Server Daemon
mssd is a modular socket server written in Perl. It\'s primary purpose is to be used with Macromedia Flash clients using XML, but it provides a plug-in architecture which theoreticaly allows any TCP/IP protocol to be implemented.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mssd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.