This is the Linux app named Modus - C++ Music Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Modus-v0.53.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Modus - C++ Music Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Modus - C++ Music Library
DESCRIPTIONModus is an open source, cross-platform C++ library which allows you to handle music from code. This means that you can:
* Manage interactive and adaptive music
* Use some kind of algorithm to improvise
* Represent visually (simulate) musical performances
* Select in real time the instruments that are going to play a previously written song
* Let the user take part on the performance through any type of interface, by playing an instrument, changing the tempo, choosing the instruments, designing the structure of the song, etc.
* Define song structures with metric modulations, accelerandos and ritardandos
* Write your own scores, which can then be assigned to instruments to be played
* Play along with a pre-recorded song or represent the performance
* Everything else that comes into your head
- Open source, cross-platform C++ library
- Instrument objects which are capable to play music
- Score objects which can be assigned to the instruments
- Easy script syntax to create scores, harmony/scale patterns and song structures
- Tool to generate scripts from MIDI files included
- Sound generated through audio and MIDI engines
- Samples recorded from real instruments included
- Integration into multimedia applications and video games
- Create any music application you can imagine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modusml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.