This is the Linux app named Moihack Port-Flooder whose latest release can be downloaded as Reloaded.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Moihack Port-Flooder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a simple Port Flooder written in Python 3.2
Use this tool to quickly stress test your network devices and measure your router's or server's load.
Features are available in features section below.
Moihack DoS Attack Tool was the name of the 1st version of the program.
Moihack Port-Flooder is the Reloaded Version of the program with major code rewrite and changes. Code is much smaller in size now - from about 130 pure lines of codes to 35 lines only.
To run it you must have Python 3.2 or newer installed.Tested this on Windows,but guess it will work in Linux also,since there are not any OS specific lines in the code.
This tool was only written for personal tests and usage! It was NOT written to DDoS other people and/or cause harm to hardware.I am NOT responsible for any kind of damage you make by using this software.
If you want to reach me, contact me at [email protected]
- Target's Adress can be in both IPv4 and URL format
- Manual Port Selection - Test exactly the port(->application) you want
- Use both TCP/UDP - No matter the protocol you can always flood
- Smart Re-Creation of socket objects - Not like other port flooders around. Target will have a hard time stopping your flooding
- Random Packet Creation option available
- Good Network Load to quickly stress test your network devices
- Simple command syntax - Easy to use for everyone that run a Python program in the past
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moidosflooder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.