This is the Linux app named Moka VideoConverter whose latest release can be downloaded as moka_1.0.780_all_gtk_deb.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Moka VideoConverter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Moka VC (video converter) is a program or rather an interface that will help us to work easier in the video conversion using FFMPEG to be able to convert the video, Moka VC is the front end of the useful line conversion tool Commands, offering an easy and friendly interface for the user, is a project that is in trial version but that same is very stable and functional when doing the conversion tasks.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/moka-vc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.